Tengo algunas creencias:
1 No creo en las casualidades, aunque existir existen.
2 Las consecuencias reales suelen tener mas de una causa
3 Siguiendo a Taleb, nos encanta encontrar una justificación narrativa, un cuentito… vamos.
La foto es de un enlace de LinkedIn. Una consecuencias tras un sismo en Japón. Y la foto tiene su miga. Porque… a parte de la espectacularidad… ¿por que por AHI precisamente se tiene que romper la carretera?
Aquí siguen unos comentarios técnicos que no me dejó colgar LinkedIn por largos.
Very interesting video. Thanks.
I think that things never happen because of just one cause.
I have watched several times the video. I agree, first, that it seems have happened a the construction in two phases or “extended road”. And we can suppose that the road remaining is the ancient road. But… we can look at other different things:
– It exist No good practice in this case, because you need to make different levels in the fill-embankment, if we want that to have to work together both sides. The traffic here, and the loud of charges have something to explain.
– The drop of the “new” road is excessive. I can imagine not was the original filling (more when all seems excavated in the general profile section, so… something happened in the lower layers, underground. But, Why not in the ancient road??
– Where is the drainage of the road… may be here we had another cause. The water has been capable to introduce between the intermediate connection road yellow line (and, therefore, new layer of asphalt). Please look at the edge of the “new” road… same effect but smaller (smaller collapse measure).
– In the video we can watch several things more:
– We can see a transversal cut in the connection. Bad construction again? really? or may be not enough excavation?
– We can see also it looks a “piping phenomen” (‘tubificacion’ in Espanish)?
– We can see the labours with raincoats… rain zone?
– We can see also nothing interesting or relevant happens near the road… therefore the phenomena is very local.
Or may be, that all that. it is almost false and the seismic phenomena was strange and something has happened underground
THANKS for the VIDEO, for the chat and for to have me to look at some things
Aquí va el el enlace del video de las noticias japonés con algo más de detalle.
Añado ahora 26sep15 unos comentarios muy interesantes con otro Ingeniero Civil que aporta unos datos interesantes